what is Causes of high blood pressure ?
With age, some people are more likely to have high blood pressure because of the thickening of the blood vessels, which can lead to high blood pressure.
Possible causes include high blood pressure, smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, high salt intake, excessive alcohol consumption, stress, aging, genetics, family history of hypertension, and chronic kidney disease.
High blood pressure can be caused by an unhealthy lifestyle. Not exercising or engaging in physicall activity can be harmful. Diabetes and obesity can also increase the risk of high blood pressure.
Pregnancy can also increase the risk of high blood pressure. You can manage your blood pressure to reduce the risk of serious health problems affecting your heart, brain, kidneys, and eyes.
Medications, diet, lifestyle, aging, and genetics can cause high blood pressure. The exact cause of high blood pressure can only be determined by a doctor, but common causes that can cause high blood pressure include:
• A diet high in salt, fat, and/or cholesterol.
• Chronic conditions such as kidney and hormone problems, diabetes, and high cholesterol.
• Family history, especially if your parents or othe close relatives have high blood pressure.
• Lack of physical activity.
• Older age (the older you are, the more likely you are to have high blood pressure).
• Being overweight or obese.
• Race (non-Hispanic black people are more likely to have a high blood pressure than people of other races).
• Some birth control medicines and other medicines.
• Tobacco use or drinking too much alcohol.
High blood pressure is not an uncontrollable disease. This can be easily reduced by making changes in your lifestyle.
Do regular exercise, eat healthy foods, reduce your salt and alcohol intake, lose weight to a healthy extent, and reduce stress. Blood pressure can also be balanced by using medicines with the instructions of the doctor.
Ancient Remedy for Blood Pressure
Normal blood pressure is a sure sign of increased life expectancy . So if you want your Blood Pressure to always be normal, then follow Ancient Remedy. Click the button below for details.