silent migraine ?
Migraine is a common, chronic headache disorder. It’s estimated that around 36 million people in the United States have migraine, and that number is expected to reach 50 million by 2020. Although there are many potential triggers for migraines, one of the most common is stress.
What is Silent Migraine?
Migraine is a debilitating neurological disorder characterized by headache, nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light and sound. In some cases, migraine may also include auras (a series of distinctive symptoms that may precede a migraine headache), such as dizziness, numbness, tingling, or aura-like sensations. Silent migraine is a relatively new diagnosis that refers to individuals who have migraine without any characteristic aura. Silent migraines are thought to be more common than previously recognized, and they can be difficult to diagnose because the typical symptoms of a migraine often do not occur in individuals with silent migraines.
There is currently no cure for migraine, but there are many treatments available that can help improve the quality of life for people with the disorder. Treatment options include lifestyle changes (such as avoiding caffeine and eating healthy foods), medications (such as beta blockers, tricyclic antidepressants, and serotonin inhibitors), and surgery (such as sinus surgery). Many people find that using all three treatment options helps to control their migraines.
What are the signs of silent migraine?
The hallmark symptom of silent migraine is a constant headache that’s mild to severe and never goes away. In addition to headaches, silent migraines can cause:
Nausea and vomiting
Constant pain on one side of the head (mostly in the left temple)
Sensitivity to light and sound
What to Do if You Have a Silent Migraine
If you have a silent migraine, there are some things that you can do to ease your symptoms. Here are six tips to help you get relief:
1. Drink fluids. A lot of people with silent migraines find that drinking fluids helps to dilate blood vessels and relieve pain. Try avoiding sugary drinks or fluids with caffeine, as these can make the migraine worse. Instead, drink water, juice, or tea.
2. Take ibuprofen or acetaminophen. These medications can help to reduce pain and inflammation. However, be careful not to take too many ibuprofen or acetaminophen; too much medication can lead to a headache. If over-the-counter ibuprofen or acetaminophen doesn’t work for you, talk to your doctor about other options.
3. Use a heating pad or cold pack. These methods can help to reduce pain and inflammation by reducing blood flow and swelling in the head. Place a heating pad on your forehead or put a cold pack on your temples for 20 minutes at a time. Repeat as needed.
4. Take breaks from activities that cause pain. If you’re unable to do activitiesthat usually cause pain, take a break. This might mean postponing scheduled events or staying home from work.
5. Use relaxation techniques. Some people find that using relaxation techniques helps to reduce the intensity of their migraine symptoms. Try counting back from 10, focusing on your breathing, or doing some gentle yoga stretches.
6. Speak to your doctor about treatment options. If these tips don’t provide enough relief, speak to your doctor about possible treatment options, including medications or surgery.
Instant Migraine Spiritual Cure
If you are not recovering from a migraine despite taking regular medication, the cause of your migraine pain is not material but spiritual . It is written in all the divine books that first the soul of man becomes ill and then that disease appears on the human body in one form or another. Therefore, migraine is a spiritual disease which can be cured only in spirituality. Medicine can give you temporary relief, but permanent cure of migraine is possible only in spirituality. According to spiritual experts, when a person is affected by negative energy, the first symptom that appears on him in this case is headache or migraine . That is, the real cause of migraine is the negative energy in your body and soul. As long as the negative energy is not released from your body and soul, you will not be cured of migraine . So if you want to get healed from migraine 24 hours before then you can get the divine Amulet from our site and just wear it around your neck .
Due to the divine Amulet, you will be cured of the migraine before 24 hours. Definitely try. So many People have been completely cured from Migraine who lives In UK city called Cambridge ,Cardiff ,Brighton ,Leeds, York ,Inverness ,Bath ,Nottingham and Reading . So if you have not been healed by Medical treatment, you should contact us for spiritual healing . You will feel better in 24 hours .